Elmo Puppeteer Is A Sex Offender ?



The voice of Elmo liked to talk dirty.

Kevin Clash, the puppeteer behind the iconic Sesame Street character, was caught sending a racy email to his lover in which he apologized for constantly “talking about sex,” TMZ reports.

Clash, 52, is currently taking a leave of absence from the show amid accusations he engaged in a relationship with an underage teen, and the Sesame Workshop acknowledged on Monday that an investigation into his conduct revealed he had “violated company policy regarding internet usage” and was disciplined.

The Muppeteer ran into trouble for an email he sent his accuser well after the man turned 18, according to TMZ, in which he said, “I’m sorry that I keep talking about sex with you, it’s driving me insane.”

“I want you to know that I love you and I will never hurt you,” Clash reportedly wrote in the email. “I’m here to protect you and make sure your dreams come true.”

VOICE OF ELMO ACCUSED OF SEX WITH TEEN BOY

He also added, “I’ll have my assistant book a ticket for you to come to NY and we can talk about this in person


No comments:

Post a Comment